Vining Sparks will present a webinar on May 17 at 10 a.m. CT exclusively for credit unions providing an SBA Market Update. This is the third installment in the 2018 webinar series.
SBA 7(a) pools offer one of the few opportunities to invest in floating-rate government-guaranteed securities without cap risk. The range of structures and prices offers a spectrum of yield opportunities based in part on investors’ willingness to deal with and ability to manage premium prices. This webinar will include ways to measure and manage this premium. The webinar will also include discussions of the two major fixed-rate SBA investment alternatives, including their structures, prepayment patterns, and relative value.
What You’ll Learn:
- Recent SBA price and issuance trends
- SBA 7(a) prepayments in detail
- 2017 principal distribution methodology change impacts
- Yield versus premium tradeoff considerations
- Fixed-rate SBA issuance volume, yield, and spread trends
- The webinar will last approximately one hour.
There is no cost for Vining Sparks’ customers and credit union members and prospects. For additional questions regarding this webinar, complaint and/or cancellation policies, please email email@example.com or call 800-829-0321.