Vining Sparks will present a webinar, Loan Participation Market Overview, on Aug. 16 at 10 a.m. CT exclusively for credit unions. This is the fourth in the 2018 webinar series.
Loan Participation activity continues to be robust. Credit Unions are utilizing participations to increase earnings, improve capital levels, reduce concentrations, improve your A/L position, or some combination thereof. Performance in many asset classes has been exceptional. With market rates increasing, it is important to understand what you have/need and consider every alternative for actively managing the largest asset class on your balance sheet, and positioning your institution for success.
What You’ll Learn:
• The benefits of being a seller or a buyer of loan participations
• How to analyze your portfolio for areas of opportunity
• Reduce concentrations and/or gain liquidity from loan sales
• Increase Loan/Share ratio and deploy into higher earning assets for buyers
• Important criteria for sellers and buyers of loans to consider
• What’s working and how participations are performing
• Examples of recent loan packages purchased by credit unions
The webinar will last approximately 1 hour. Click here to register.