Fall is right around the corner and so are many great Foundation events that we don’t want you to miss! Save the date, and feel free to reach out to the Director of the Southeastern Credit Union Foundation, Juli Lewis for more details.
- “Give a Sheet” about financial education! Be on the lookout for a new collective online fundraiser, organized by the Young Professional Groups. All proceeds will go toward the enhancement and growth of our Financial Fitness Tournament. Get involved!
- Oct. 18 – Help us celebrate International Credit Union Day by sending in pictures of your credit union in action from its beginning! We will be creating a very special project with all the pictures and would love for all of our FL and AL credit unions to be a part of it! Send your pics to Juli Lewis by the end of September.
- Oct. 23 -24 – Interested in learning more about the CDFI certification and potential grant funding? Join the National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions in Clearwater, FL, for their annual conference. Find more information and register HERE!
- Nov. 7– SLDC Charity Golf Outing to benefit the SECUF. We hope you’ll come for the entire Southeast Leadership Development Conference but if time doesn’t permit, we’d still love for you to enjoy a morning of golf in beautiful Point Clear, AL. Register HERE!
- Nov. 10– Young Professional Floribama Think Tank in Orange Beach, AL. Details and registration coming soon. It’s an easy drive from Point Clear so plan to come on over after the Southeastern Leadership Development Conference!
Once again, thank you for your support of the Southeastern Credit Union Foundation. Without you, these initiatives would not be possible.