The Southeastern Credit Union Foundation announces it has scholarships available. Each chapter will be awarded one $500 scholarship annually to present to the person of their choice, (within LSCU guidelines). We are encouraging chapters to create a “Chapter Champion award” to be given to someone the chapter feels has been exceptionally active within the chapter throughout the year.
The awards should be presented at the last chapter meeting of the year to be used the following year. In addition to receiving the scholarship, we will showcase Chapter Champions each year on the Foundation website.
Scholarship applications will also be accepted (outside of the Chapter Champion award) for the following events and awarded upon approval of our scholarship committee:
- CUNA GAC
- CUNA GAC YP
- Advocacy Conference (AL and FL)
- LSCU Southeastern CU and Expo
- LSCU Southeastern CU and Expo YP
- LSCU Supervisory Committee Conference
- LSCU Hike the Hill (D.C.)
- LSCU Southeast Leadership Development Conference
- LSCU Southeast Leadership Development Conference YP
- Credit Union Development Educator Certification (CUDE)
- Financial Counselor Certification (FiCEP)
- YP Think Tank – AL
- YP Think Tank – FL
- Other LSCU/CUNA Educational Requests
If you are interested in a scholarship, please fill out the application online or email Juli.Lewis@lscu.coop for more details.