Vining Sparks will present a webinar exclusively for credit unions on March 31 at 11 a.m. EDT/ 10 a.m. CDT . This is the first in the 2016 webinar series.
Credit unions have relied on Vining Sparks’ proprietary Performance Profile for more than 25 years to help them identify needs and opportunities for their investment portfolios. Vining Sparks recently released a new version of the profile with numerous upgrades. Participants will be walked through the profile and shown the changes that make the document more useful and customized than previous versions.
What You’ll Learn:
- How the Economic Outlook can affect your decision making
- Using cash flow reports to identify appropriate strategies
- The strengths and weaknesses of the overall balance sheet
- Reading sector-level detail that can be helpful in diversifying the portfolio
- How to interpret generic and specific peer group data
Michael Erhardt, SVP, Investment Strategies Group, Vining Sparks, IBG, will be the speaker. The webinar will last approximately one hour. Register today.