The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers government guaranteed lending programs to help small businesses grow, as well as create new jobs to fuel the economy. There has never been a better time to learn about SBA lending and how these programs provide a profitable solution to grow loan balances and provide members with a solution that is in demand. LEVERAGE Business Lending is hosting webinars in April to provide an overview of SBA lending, how it helps your credit unions, and the role of loan service providers play in having SBA success.
- Provide a background and overview of the SBA product offerings, both 7 (a) and 504 solutions
- How SBA lending can help you safely grow commercial loan balances, with exceptional return
- Highlight how a loan service provider (LSP) can provide the support you need to successfully generate and service SBA loans
If you are interested in learning more about SBA programs and the role of LSPs, we invite you to attend one of the following webinars:
- Tuesday, April 18 at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Friday, April 28 at 10:30 a.m. ET
If you are interested in attending either session, please email Keith Hopkins indicating the date of the webinar you would like to attend. You also may contact Keith at 866-231-0545 x 1170 with any questions.
Leave A Comment