We created a before, during, and after “to-do” list for the Southeast Credit Union Conference & Expo (SCUCE) that is in less than a week! Check these items off your SCUCE list to ensure you’re not missing an opportunity to get the most out of the conference. Don’t forget to pack your PAC lapel pin to show your support!
Before the Conference To-Do:
- Plan which education sessions you want to attend by looking at the schedule-at-a-glance.
· Sign up now for Guest Events: The Art of Sushi and the BBQ Rib Competition.
- View the Virtual Exhibit Hall to determine which exhibitors you want to visit.
- Sign up for the golf outing on June 6 to support the Southeastern Credit Union Foundation.
- Donate item/cash to Friday night’s silent auction to share in the cooperative spirit and support a good cause. All bidding is now exclusively online – get your whole team involved this year! Items include vacation packages, designer totes and bags, drones, Apple Watch, X-Box and more.
- Register for the Advocacy Luncheon and Global Women’s Network Luncheon.
- Download the new LSCU Events app (available in app stores).
- “Like” LSCU Facebook page.
- Use #SCUCE to tag your social media posts.
- Free conference WIFI sponsored by LEVERAGE. (password is LEVERAGE)
At the Conference To-Do:
- Register onsite in Med 2, just past the rotunda (follow the signs).
- Review the schedule-at-a-glance to confirm education session and exhibit hall times.
- Check app for convention updates.
- Participate in our various education sessions.
- Make your plan to visit the exhibitors during the exhibit hall hours.
- Be sure to attend the 2nd Annual Cornhole Tournament, Wednesday, June 6 from 7-9 pm.
- Use #SCUCE on Twitter, and tag LSCU Facebook page with your pictures.
- Network with your peers and exhibitors through various SCUCE events such as the Dinner, Entertainment, & Silent Auction and in the hotel lobby area.
After the Conference To-Do:
- Check online for final speaker presentations.
- If you didn’t already, fill out the online attendee evaluation.
- Share your conference pictures with us on our Facebook page.
- Follow up with someone you met at the conference.
- Reach out to a vendor you met in the exhibit hall.
- Save the date for 2019 – June 19-21.
- Bring a co-worker next year.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please email Simi Daniels.