The Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta is conducting an election to fill three member directorships and one independent directorship on its board of directors. Eligible institutions in Florida, Georgia, and Maryland will elect one member director in each of those states. Eligible institutions in the bank’s district at-large will elect the one independent director.
All elected directors will serve four-year terms that begin on Jan. 1, 2019.
The nominees for the Florida member directorship are:
- Dennis G. Bedley, Chairman and CEO, Legacy Bank of Florida, Boca Raton, FL
- Charles J. Gisler, Jr., Executive Vice President, CFO and Chief Operating Officer, Marine Bank and Trust, Vero Beach, FL
- Carlos Iafigliola, Senior Vice President and Treasury Manager, Mercantil Bank, N.A., Coral Gables, FL
- George G. Joseph, President and CEO, Dade County Federal Credit Union, Miami, FL
- Ginger L. Martin, President and CEO, American National Bank, Oakland Park, FL
- Frederick Reinhardt, Chairman and CEO, Brickell Bank, Miami, FL
- Garrett S. Richter, President and CEO, President and CEO, First Florida Integrity Bank, Naples, FL
The board of directors nominated the following individual for re-election to the independent directorship: Jonathan I. Kislak, Chairman of the Board, Antares Capital Corporation, Miami, FL
Your institution’s vote is important, and the bank encourages you to participate in the election. An independent director nominee must receive at least 20 percent of the votes eligible to be cast to be elected.
The deadline for the Bank to receive completed ballots is 5 p.m. ET, Thursday, Sept. 20.