The NCUA and LEVERAGE‘s partner PIVOT Group will host a free one-hour webinar on Jan 23 at 11 a.m. ET. The webinar, titled 2019 Reg 748 A&B InfoSec/Cyber Security Compliance and Exam Expectations, will cover Cyber Security Reg 748 A&B Compliance Requirements and what to expect during your NCUA/State Examination.
Presenting will be Jim Soenksen, CEO PIVOT Group, LLC, and NCUA Regional Information Systems Officer Thomas Lux.
Webinar topics include:
- Review of Reg 748 A&B Requirements
- Required InfoSec/Cyber Security Controls
- Review of 2019 Supervisory Priorities
- Examination Preperation and Expectations
- 10 Minute Interactive Q&A
To register, click here.
See details on NCUA Supervisory Priorities for 2019 here.
LEVERAGE has teamed with PIVOT Group to focus on effective solutions for auditing, assessments, and compliance services. Learn about security solutions for your credit union here.
Leave A Comment