Credit Union National Association announced the launch of YourMoneyFurther.com. The website provides consumers with the opportunity to learn more about credit unions near them and identify the best prospects for credit union membership.
YourMoneyFurther.com is the focal point for the groundbreaking, research-based effort being led by CUNA to grow consumer awareness of credit unions as the best financial partner for American consumers. Landing pages within the site provide specific information on the eligibility, fee-free ATMS, rate offerings, financial planning, and mobile banking access availability at credit unions nationwide.
“We created YourMoneyFurther with a fresh, modern look and feel but there is so much more to the online experience than just aesthetics. Visitors to the site will be able to see firsthand, the practical ways that they are eligible to join a credit union,” said president/CEO Jim Nussle. “Credit unions provided billions of dollars in financial benefits to their members last year, and when you join a credit union, you become a shareholder invested in your future – and you get there faster.”
The Open Your Eyes to a Credit Union program is designed to get Americans to consider again to credit unions and overcome their misguided assumptions about credit unions. Through rigorous ad testing and continual evaluation of audience engagement in-market, CUNA will refine content across channels to ensure it drives action.
YourMoneyFurther.com includes facts and figures from the extensive research CUNA gathered leading up the official campaign launch, including:
- More than 5,000 credit unions are available in the U.S. with 99 percent of Americans being eligible to join;
- Credit unions have the largest free ATM network in America with access to more than 30,000 ATMs;
- Credit union members get 2.5 times more interest on their savings than banks;
- Customer satisfaction is 89 percent in favor of the credit union experience versus banks;
- Credit union members save more on their credit card interest in comparison to banks; and
- Online and mobile banking is simple at credit unions, providing access to money from coast to coast.
The site is sponsored by America’s credit unions and is aimed at increasing consumer consideration of credit unions for financial services.