Credit union closings and status due to Hurricane Michael. If a credit union is not listed here, it is believed to be operating normally.
Bay Credit Union – 601 Highway 231 is using Suncoast Mobile Branch at their main office. They expect to reopen this office.
- 7713 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach drive-throughs are operational with internet communications. The lobby is not open as accounting is working in the lobby.
- 1302 Ohio Ave, Lynn Haven has some damage
- 103 S Tyndall Parkway Panama City building is fine
Emerald Coast FCU – Two of three offices are fully operational, and the main office has the drive through open.
The Eastpoint, main office in Port St. Joe, and the Wewahitchka branches all have power and communications. They are operating with normal hours.
Innovations FCU – Four of six branches are open:
- Main office at 910 Thomas Drive
- 2250 S Highway 77
- 123 N Tyndall Parkway
- 1790 Back Beach Road, Panama City Beach
- 1038 Harrison Ave – remains closed and in need of repairs
- 700 W 23rd Street – remains closed and in need of repairs
Panhandle Educators FCU – four of six branches are operational
Main office at 2718 MLK Jr. Blvd, Panama City sustained heavy damage. They have utility power, but no communications, and the building was severely damaged.
- 1100 School Avenue, Panama City – no power
- 4295 N Highway 231, Panama City – has power and is using a 4G for communications.
- 301 Richard Jackson Blvd, Panama City Beach – has power and internet communications.
- 8008 Highway 77, Southport – has power and is using a 4G for communications.
- 1912 S Highway 77, Lynn Haven – has power and is using a 4G for communications.
Tyndall FCU – 11 of 14 branches are fully operational, 23rd Branch has the drive throughs open and the Tyndall Parkway has a mobile ATM.
- Main office at 3109 Minnesota Avenue, greatly improved with many contractors working on it
- 1601 S. Highway 77, Lynn Haven – Normal Hours
- 838 S Tyndall Parkway, Panama City – Temporarily Closed, however a mobile ATM from America’s First FCU is at this location to serve members. Formerly it was at 23rd street.
- 909 E 23rd Street, Panama City – the drive through is open
- Tyndall Airforce Base Branch Bldg 913, Tyndall Air Force Base – Temporarily Closed
- 2209 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach – Normal Hours
- 11350 Panama City Beach Parkway, Panama City Beach – Normal Hours
- 1440 Main Street, Chipley – Normal Hours
- 3116 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan – Normal Hours
- 4926 Westside Plaza, Marianna – Normal Hours
- 3361 Cottage Hill Rd, Mobile – Normal Hours
- 501 Cecil G. Costin, Sr Blvd., Port St. Joe – Normal Hours
- Daphne – Normal Hours
- Spanish Fort – Normal Hours
Leave A Comment