Comments on the final few Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (CFPB) requests for information, as well as on the Federal Communication Commission’s reassigned numbers proposal, are due in June.
CUNA released its comprehensive white paper earlier this week addressing the bureau’s RFIs and numerous other changes CUNA has in mind for the bureau.
Titled “CUNA’s Common-Sense Reforms to Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection Rules and Procedures,” the white paper provides comments and recommendations to the bureau on its series of requests for information seeking feedback on how it performs its functions.
The due dates for the remaining CFPB RFIs are:
- June 4: Public reporting practices of consumer information;
- June 7: Rulemaking process;
- June 19: Adopted regulations and new rulemaking authority; and
- June 25: Inherited regulations and rulemaking authorities.
Other June comment deadlines include:
- June 4: Federal Housing Finance Agency regulatory review; and
- June 7: FCC second proposal on reassigned numbers under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
Leave A Comment