On March 10th, PIVOT Group, Credit Union Vendor Management and the NCUA will work together on a Panel Discussion, “2021 Reg 748 and InfoSec/Cybersecurity Compliance and Examination Expectations.”
The webinar/panel discussion will be held at 11 a.m. ET. This one-hour panel discussion will cover the InfoSec/Cybersecurity Reg 748A and B Compliance Requirements and what to expect during the NCUA/State Examinations. The panel discussion will also cover the current impact of COVID-19 on exams.
Panelists will be Jim Soenksen, CEO PIVOT Group, LLC, and NCUA Regional Information Systems Officer Thomas G. Lux, and Credit Union Vendor Management’s VP, Kelli Silvernale.
The topics covered include:
- Review of Reg 748 A&B Requirements
- Review of 2021 Supervisory Priorities
- Required InfoSec/Cybersecurity Audit Controls
- Examination Preparation and Expectations
- Top Examination Findings
- ACET vs. Intrex
- Critical Vendor Management Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Exams Scheduling and Approach
- 10-minute Interactive Q&A